Privacy and Your Security
Here at JKC Europe Ltd we take your privacy seriously and will only use your information to administer your account and to provide the products and services you have requested from us. All information provided by you will be treated securely and strictly in accordance with the GDPR.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
1. Information you give us
You may give us information about you by filling in forms on one of our sites, or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail, webchat or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you register on our website, open a credit account, make a purchase, submit an enquiry and search for a product.
2. Information we receive from other sources
We may receive information about you if you use any of the other websites we operate or the other services we provide. We may also receive information about you from credit reference agencies.
Our sites include: http://www.jkceurope.co.uk / http://www.industrialliftingbags.co.uk / http://www.jkcsewing.co.uk
We'll only ask for information necessary to provide the service to you and it's always your choice whether you share such details with us. This information may include:
- Your name, billing/delivery address, Email and Telephone number.
- Financial and credit card information
- Details of your interactions with us - we may collect notes from our conversations with you, any complaints or comments and email conversations
How we will use the information about you
- Process your orders and manager your account, without your data we would not be able to process your order
- Provide products and service you have requested from us
- Notify you about changes to our service
- With your consent, we'd like to keep you informed of any offers, new products or services we provide by email, web, text, phone. (of course you are welcome to opt out at anytime)
- We may record your conversations with our advisers for recording purposes.
- If you choose not to share your personal data with us, or refuse certain contact permissions, we might not be able to provide some services you've asked for.
Sharing your information
We do not, and will not, sell or share any of your personal data. However, we share your data with the following categories of companies as an essential part of being able to provide our services to you, as set out in this statement.
- Trading branches within JKC Europe Ltd, same company name trading on different activities.
- Companies essential for processing your purchase, such as payment service providers and delivery companies.
- Professional service providers, such as website hosts who help us run our business.
- Credit reference agencies, law enforcement and fraud prevention agencies to protect our business and your account from fraud and other illegal activities.
Keeping and protecting your information
We'll hold on to your information for as long as it's needed to be able to provide the services to you. We do not store any payment information provided by you by means of telephone, email or website. Any payment information provided with your permission for processing is either not recorded or destroyed once processed.
We secure access to all transactional areas of our website using 'https' technology; Access to your personal data is password-protected.
You have the rights to:
- Be informed about how your personal information is being used
- Access the personal information we hold about you, free of charge.
- Request the correction of inaccurate, out of date or incomplete personal information we hold about you
- Request that we delete your data, or stop processing it or collecting it, in some circumstances at any time
- Stop direct marketing messages and to withdraw consent for other consent-base processing at any time
- Complain to you data protection regulator - in the UK, the Information Commissioner's Office
If you have any questions about how we process your information or wish to update/remove your information. Please contact us directly.